Press Releases: SAGE Delivers UCTT 8901 v11.09.28
“The UCTT represents a new generation of multi-functional test tools to serve the evolving 3G and 4G wireless markets. Its powerful software radio technology will help operators more accurately assess wireless service performance and more quickly isolate problems with transmission, modulation quality and synchronization”, says Director of Marketing, Steve Glassman.
September Release Includes:
◊ New support for TDD-LTE with Channel
Bandwidths of 1.4 to 20 MHz
▪ RF View, Summary View, Frame View, Subcarrier View, RB View, Modulation View, Cell-ID Scanner, MIMO Scanner, and Pass/Fail View.
◊ Enhanced FDD-LTE Capabilities
▪ New screen for OTA MIMO Scanner : Automatically detects up to 4 antenna ports per Cell_ID and provides transmission quality parameters.
▪ New metric fields in LTE Summary screen for RSSI(dBm), RSRP (dBm), RSRQ (dB), and S/N (dB).
▪ Tunable reference level control added to LTE Subcarrier View
▪ New Metric fields in Cell_ID Scanner for S/N (dB) and RS Power
◊ Enhanced 2-Port Cable Analyzer
▪ New Marker capabilities for delay/phase plot
◊ Enhanced measurement/result logging with kml format
▪ Allows users to save time and location (GPS:geo-tag) of measurement and plot on map using GoogleEarth.
◊ Incorporated GPS Antenna cable detection
▪ [Yellow Indicator = detected, Green Indicator = Locked]
◊ Released UCTT Post-test Analysis PC Client Software (PTA Software)
▪ Initial release supports SA, RL, and DTF Traces
▪ Flexible markers, limit lines and annotation capabilities
With its intuitive hybrid graphical user interface combining both hard keys and soft keys, the UCTT provides unparalleled ease of use for navigation and test control. And the UCTT’s all weather rugged design will help operators deploy and troubleshoot their networks under the worst weather conditions. For UCTT product information, pricing and availability please call 831-761-1000 or visit www.sageinst.com/uctt.html
Instruments delivers a comprehensive range of handheld, portable and system
solutions to test, monitor, and troubleshoot next-generation wireless and
wireline networks. Sage Instruments has been providing test technology and
services for nearly 30 years and supports thousands of customers
worldwide. Headquartered in Freedom,