Employing state-of-the-art technology, Sage will be bringing its unique broadband echo IP to the UDLV-NDT 8801 handheld material defect detector to the material science industry providing deeper material penetration at significantly safer voltage levels while providing much better accuracy.
The new SAGE Universal Cellular Test Tool (UCTT) 8901 is the industry’s most advanced and versatile portable test instrument for base station deployment and troubleshooting. The UCTT combines a laboratory quality spectrum analyzer, an innovative antenna tester and fully integrated backhaul test capabilities for E1/T1 and Ethernet (10/100/1000). In addition, the UCTT provides in-depth demodulation and monitoring capabilities for all 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G (NB-IoT) technologies.
“The UCTT represents a new generation of multi-functional test tools to serve the emerging 3G, 4G and 5G wireless markets. Its powerful software radio technology enables operators to more accurately assess wireless service performance and more quickly isolate problems with transmission, modulation quality and synchronization”.
With its intuitive hybrid graphical user interface combining both hard keys and soft keys, the UCTT provides unparalleled ease of use for navigation and test control. And the UCTT’s all weather rugged design will help operators deploy and troubleshoot their networks under the worst weather conditions.
- Uplink/Downlink Channel Plans: AMPS, 850CDMA, 1900CDMA, GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS1700, UMT2100
- Maximum Continuous Input: +30 dBm
- Maximum Continuous Input without Damage: +33 dBm
- Turning Resolution: 1 Hz
- Frequency Accuracy: Internal Time Base Accuracy: ±0.1 ppm after warm up. Internal Time Base Aging: ±0.1 ppm/year GPS Lock: +/-
12.5 ppb (25° C)
- Frequency and Time Reference: Internal: Ovenized Crystal Reference, GPS derived 1 pps External:
One Pulse Per Second, Even Second Clock Multiples of 1 MHz to 20 MHz
Multiples of 1.2288 MHz to 19.6608 MHz 2.048 MHz